Been vacant for a year point five ..

Nice Job!!! My only suggestion would be to use the extra spool for a backscratcher. Sweet little set-up. Have you had a chance to get it dirty yet?
Good eye ! The extra spool will be used mainly for another set of powered wheels to transverse back and forth...Stilll in designing phase though..Tracks or tires????

Mine is an uneducated guess...but my thought is that traction will be critical when using the device, so I'd think a track or tracks would be beneficial for transversing.

From my experience, weight is the most critical element to transfer/leverage power to ground. So either weigh that tongue down when in use or anchor it
The tongue is only for pulling machine close to job then drops off with 2 hitch pins. The small caster wheel has a small hole in triangle plate that I can link a small t handle to it for dragging machine around to position. You dig with this with the 2 fold out/Telescopic "Kickstand" legs to the rear and cinches the machine fairly well even if it rears up on them from aggressive digging motion. 20220712_205542.jpg 20220712_205521.jpg 20221022_162721.jpg 20220806_202838.jpg

Last edited:
The tongue is only for pulling machine close to job then drops off with 2 hitch pins. The small caster wheel has a small hole in triangle plate that I can link a small t handle to it for dragging machine around to position. You dig with this with the 2 fold out/Telescopic "Kickstand" legs to the rear and cinches the machine fairly well even if it rears up on them from aggressive digging motion.
If your outriggers don't bleed off they will help but trust me that when the bucket bites into hard dirt it will lift the backend up. I have a Branson 2910i with a sub frame backhoe and it happens to me a lot. My outriggers do bleed down which is very annoying, but I am somewhere around 4000#s, and it will lift the front end up. I am really impressed by that little machine. You should be proud.
Fred