"Before and After" pics

Frisco57

Nice stretch & lowering work [MENTION=5969]markus[/MENTION]. On mine, someone made random cuts in the forks and the frame like he was trying out a new Sawzall blade and needed something metal to cut. It's been repaired.

IMG_2395.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a kart I cut/stretched/reinforced a few years back. Stuck a 16HP engine on it... It'll tote my 260lb butt at an honest 52mph as geared. Engine is stock, but I have a ARC flywheel and rod, a shaved and ported head, cam, springs etc for it. The governor has been removed but the stock valve springs keep it from revving to dangerous levels.

Before, after, and details:

Attachments

kayde

Before and after the clean up and mechanical fixing of my bronc.

Too restore perfectly just to use it just doesnt seem necessary.
Gluteus padding was a necessity.
And to pay tribute to its orginal owners actual purpose for purchacing this machine, a milk basket.

Only now it hauls milk from the corner store instead of the milk house.
Or kids on a specific requests.

Attachments

Here's a kart I cut/stretched/reinforced a few years back. Stuck a 16HP engine on it... It'll tote my 260lb butt at an honest 52mph as geared. Engine is stock, but I have a ARC flywheel and rod, a shaved and ported head, cam, springs etc for it. The governor has been removed but the stock valve springs keep it from revving to dangerous levels.

Before, after, and details:
I like a Big Ol Kart.