Before pictures of Power-Dyne 1400

Addicted 2 Minis

Is this a school shop project?, if so, It's great to see such a collaborative effort and team building, not just for the guys but for the gals too. Hopefully it isn't just a way for the teacher to get his mini bike restored for free!, Hahahaha.

Haha no actually, I'm one of his students who is running this account and posting this stuff, but we are actually working on this mini bike for a friend of his. We are really having fun with it so far, we are almost done taking it apart then our teacher is going to get it powder-coated blue or red we are not sure yet

Addicted 2 Minis

Haha no actually, I'm one of his students who is running this account and posting this stuff, but we are actually working on this mini bike for a friend of his. We are really having fun with it so far, we are almost done taking it apart then our teacher is going to get it powder-coated blue or red we are not sure yet
Does your teacher or class have a Facebook page?, if so, I'll be sure to give you all a big shout out.

Does your teacher or class have a Facebook page?, if so, I'll be sure to give you all a big shout out.
The project is part of my Career Based Intervention Program. We have been building bikes in class for about 6 years. We usually build one or two for the build off but there wasn't one this year. Right now my 7th, 8th, and 9th-grade classes are building bikes. One is my own, one is owned by a 1970 graduate of our school (West Branch, Beloit, Ohio) and the third is the one she was referencing. My students really enjoy it and they learn a lot. My program web page is www.mrdaviscbi.com You can see all of the bikes my students have rebuilt if you click on the Biker Build-Off tab.