Besides mini bikes what else do you collect or are into???

Cuda54

My first CUDA was a green and black AAR 340-6 4 speed 39.1 posi really hard on rear tires! I have had 9 CUDAs so far the only one I have now is a 72 with a 440-6 525hp auto. I have a Rupp roadster 2 mini bikes and my big one and my STR-381 TRI- ROD.

Attachments

Aside from mini bikes. I really like "older" Mercedes and have a couple.

2001 E320 Wagon

2007 E63 AMG (it's a 540ish hp beast)

Used to have a 2001 E55 AMG as well. I want to get one again. I love the W210 chassis, they're great cars.

I have 4 gokarts. 2 move under their own power, but don't have brakes one likes to twist the backplate every ride (its off a minibike), and one is a bare frame. I also have an old push mower, an old edger, a pressure washer that actually works, a junk briggs intek, a Tecumseh ohh60 I'm rebuilding, and a pocket bike my uncle gave me. Although I only have one minibike. But it does go 55+. So yeah, pretty much anything with an engine. Also tools.

Lovey 'Cuda. I've always preferred them over Challengers, which I think are kind of chunky looking, especially in the quarter panels.

Besides minibikes I also collect motorcycles. I have about dozen, street and dirt, ranging in size and brand from 50cc Hondas up to a 1,000cc Ducati, and in age from early 70s to 2009. My main project right now is restoration of the 1972 450cc Ducati flat tracker that I raced quite a lot in the 1980s. I've had a number of '68 Mustangs and various models of British MG sports cars over the years. I'm in the process of finishing a 1962 MGA project. I've owned that car since about 1978. Progress on these and other projects has slowed significantly while I've spent a lot of time in the last several years first racing motorcycles and later traveling to professional flat track races around the country to photograph and report on the action. Then there's camping and other travel and a busy home life with my wife of 28 years. I am never a a loss for things to do. Here's a picture of my Ducati flat tracker in better days.

now that's cool, looks fast just sitting there! 1/4 miler?

My great granddaughter, Abbie, who's 4 years old, fell in love with my cuckoo clocks. She was fascinated with the little bird that made noise every hour and half hour. So last year for Christmas I made her a cuckoo Whirligig. I made the bellows whistles extra large and drive them with a 6 lobe cam staggered so the high note sounds first. The cam is rotated with a worm gear I made from 1/8'' brazing rod that the propeller is fastened to. The worm turns a large gear made from a piece of thin flooring with the cams attached to both sides. I had trouble carving an original bird like in the clocks, so I got online and found a Disney character that was easier to duplicate. While the whistles are driven from the top, the birds tail and beak are driven off the bottom by the same cams. timed to open and close it's beak as it cuckoos. It took a while to dial in, but it works great. Had to add a tail to keep the prop in the wind. Still trying to post a video. DSCN8721.JPG DSCN8720.JPG DSCN8719.JPG DSCN8718.JPG