Best in class

OK, so I entered my Schwinn Stingray/Mini Chopper in a Motorcycle show this weekend. I entered the 1200cc and under custom class, to my suprise, I won Best Of Class!. How do you think the Sportster owners felt being beat by a schwinn with a 6HP Tecumseh? He-He-He!:thumbsup:

Oldsalt

I wanta see a picture of that mini bike....is there one posted somewhere? A couple of weeks ago I went to a car/bike show and took my 41 knucklehead. A friend insisted that my mini bike, TripleTrouble, be entered. I rode the knucklehead and he brought the mini bike in his pick-up. He was right. The mini bike was the most fun to show of any vehicle I have ever entered. The children were especially fun. The knucklehead got best of it's class but the mini bike did not get anything. I believe it generated more interest that any other vehicle there. What can you do. Them judges never know what they are doing.

yes, one had a very elaboraste 911 paint job, there was also a Ridley 750 v twin auto..
Not familiar with the XL 50, do you mean a Stingray XL with a 50, a Honda, or.??? , got any pics?

RON

An XL 50 is Harleys 50th anniversary Sportster, '57 - '07, limited edition, 2000 of them made, chrome, special paint, etc.

Good Job Enigma,

I do a lot of shows and every one is different about rules and judging. Sometimes you feel good at a show, but you did not bring what the judges or attendees wanted to see. Other shows, you wonder why you are even wasting your time because you feel so out classed and then you win "Best Of Show". It's always a flip of the coin but we always have a good time, keep up the good work.

Good Job Enigma,

I do a lot of shows and every one is different about rules and judging. Sometimes you feel good at a show, but you did not bring what the judges or attendees wanted to see. Other shows, you wonder why you are even wasting your time because you feel so out classed and then you win "Best Of Show". It's always a flip of the coin but we always have a good time, keep up the good work.
I wasn't going to enter, I rode it to the show to check out the swap meet the day before ( I use it for transportation anytime possible due to the gas mileage) and everyone there told me I should enter, so I took a chance. First bike show, first trophy :scooter:

I wasn't going to enter, I rode it to the show to check out the swap meet the day before ( I use it for transportation anytime possible due to the gas mileage) and everyone there told me I should enter, so I took a chance. First bike show, first trophy :scooter:

That's awesome!