Best off road mini bike

Davis

My favorites . My aluminum bike, Frame and swing arm are solid rod aluminum. It was one of two or three made for the owner of the Bearkat ( home of the twister ) 8hp Briggs , milled head, 26mm mikuni and supertrapp exhaust. Comet 40 drive. Very quick and comfortable.

And my Heald Vt7. I really like riding this bike, goes anywhere, plenty of power and comfortable. I have had a couple of VT10's, But I really prefer the VT7.

And finally the Hot Shots . Sorry no pics of the Vt7 or my Hot Shot's
That is a very nice bike.

....about that beer....:laugh: And as memory serves me, we have also had "several" BBQ conversations here! Come to think of it, I have a wet cured ham that I need to smoke today!

If we have a build off this year, one of my planned maybe projects is to build an off road mini bike- Mini bike, not mini cycle, not trail bike, but MINI bike.....and hopefully someone will have an opinion on how to tune the carburetor, and which oil to use. :thumbsup:
Well I'd be happy to see what you come up with..i like em all so..:thumbsup:

Daniel Coop

My pick if I had to climb a mountain on a mini. The only classic mini, I'm aware of made here in Denver, CO... 6 or 7 HP Briggs motors to conquer the Rocky Mountains.
I hope to find one someday...
[MENTION=51314]wardog[/MENTION] , That 3×3 is some impressive engineering!

Well my Fox Thunderbolt would probably be called a mini cycle... But it was great in the mud,trails and hill climb at Windber.
My Heald VT5 is definitely the best field cruiser but will also conquer the hill,mud and trails.
My trike will always be my first choice and kicks ass everywhere....
The Rupp Blue Widow I had last year was good but the front shocks would bottom out.
The mini baja I had was a blast but just spun in mud...
It all depends on the terrain so thats why I bring multiples to Windber.
Old school Bonanza,Wards,CESTaD,Trailhorse are the hard tails I like but not for long rides on fields.
Depending on where I ride,determines what I ride.... variety is essential

I have done a lot more street riding and drag racing but I really like my MTD Trail Flite, it’s the nicest riding off road mini bike I have ridden.
That is from my limited experience though so take it with a grain of salt.
I would love to try a big tire bike someday