Best Replacement Tires for Coleman CT200U-EX

I just need some new tires... I would prefer not to have to get the whole wheel, but is it too hard to get the tire off and on the wheel? Im 16 with essentially no tools to do that sort of thing. Let me know please

LIVIT

Couple of options for ya, you can get a tire spoon set cheap off Amazon. Or Go Power sports offers a CT rim with different tire choices already mounted for a decent price.

Also instead of buying a lot of things you mentioned in your other thread. Get some tools ! Your going too need them if your getting into the Mini madness. You can get tools cheap off Amazon or Harbor Freight. Get some sae and metric wrenches and a socket set.

Last edited:

toomanytoys

Sunf power 2 are the best off road mini bike tires in my opinion!

if you have a harbor freight near you. Grab one of their Pittsburgh brand tool sets.

https://www.harborfreight.com/mecha...G40B-HhrHe5gvJe2GAzbRdJ0GUG2dU8BoC8EUQAvD_BwE

that kit for a 112 dollars would basically be enough to rebuild an entire minibike! Pick up a set of tire spoons. You can easily change the tire. Every Coleman tire I’ve changed I could break the bead with my foot.

tons of YouTube videos out there on working on these bikes. I first learned to work on tractors and mini bikes, then onto atvs and dirt bikes, then cars. I’ve been a heavy equipment mechanic for 20 years now. It all started with a mini bike!