BEWARE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone not to mention his name is selling a Rare Mini Bike. . Not at All what it appears to be by far. All Pictures taken Very Carefully not to see the Bad parts of the Bike or in my case all of the above and engine in Very Very Bad Condition !!! Buyer Beware!!!! Been Forewarned !!!!!

Someone not to mention his name is selling a Rare Mini Bike. . Not at All what it appears to be by far. All Pictures taken Very Carefully not to see the Bad parts of the Bike or in my case all of the above and engine in Very Very Bad Condition !!! Buyer Beware!!!! Been Forewarned !!!!!
Appreciate the warning, but that's extremely vague, and can't really help anyone avoid getting ripped off. Care to elaborate at all?

I agree with @DLendon. Pretty darned vague with your accusation. You obviously have a reason to forewarn folks here. First and foremost, I'd hope that you have tried to work out your issue with said person before letting half of the cat's tail out of the bag in front of all of us. That said, State your case and let that person rightfully defend themselves rather than beat around the bush..

Status
Not open for further replies.