Big Block Torque Converter ???

Hey guys, I'm hoping some of you have experience with 40 series TC's. I know they're good and strong but are they enough for a high revving(5500 or 6000rpm) modified big block? A buddy got me thinking about a project, but it'd be one that requires ALOT of Torque, yet still be no fun without decent top end.

I have a buddy who has a Whizzer motorbike with a 212cc engine in it. While I can't say specifically how it's modified, it spins higher than 3600, and it's got a tav, I've no idea what model, but I'm guessing a tav2 clone, and it's holding up fine. It can push 60mph, but my friend rarely takes it past 35. He just feels more comfortable at that speed.

i have a TAV 30 on the GX390 and i go through a belt at least once every 3 months. sometimes quicker than that. it's in my signature.

greaser monkey, big block designates engines 300cc and larger with standard one inch output. A 212 is no where close. Also guys I know tav30's will never hold up. I'm looking to see guys who used the 40 series with modified engines.