big buyer here!!!!

dsbos4099

hello from Denver!!! david here!! I see the post that says buyers are gone, wow, I am so a buyer I have cash in hand and I have a shipper so no problem there. I want a xl500 rupp, alsport trike , super bronc, dunecycle, heald, bonanza chopper,etc.,etc. all I ask is a turn-key bike that is complete and ready to ride and enjoy. I just can't make it to the big meets and we have nothing going in Colorado. I am so ready tospend my money, I just need someone ready to sell there bike. I am willing to go as high as $5000.00 for a sweet ride in show condition. no projects. thankyou so much!!!!!! david 303-885-4705

hello from Denver!!! david here!! I see the post that says buyers are gone, wow, I am so a buyer I have cash in hand and I have a shipper so no problem there. I want a xl500 rupp, alsport trike , super bronc, dunecycle, heald, bonanza chopper,etc.,etc. all I ask is a turn-key bike that is complete and ready to ride and enjoy. I just can't make it to the big meets and we have nothing going in Colorado. I am so ready tospend my money, I just need someone ready to sell there bike. I am willing to go as high as $5000.00 for a sweet ride in show condition. no projects. thankyou so much!!!!!! david 303-885-4705
Dude enough...last time you were on here you were worse than a spammer. Make one post...and wait like everyone else. And if someone contacts you..buy it. Pretty simple rules here.

sorry for the ads, just wanted to get a nice bike and hangout, but after the response I have received from this site, childish bitching, maybe you are right and I will look at a more dedicated and refined group. all I did was put up ads because I wanted a bike real bad, thanks for nothing kids. I did manage to get 4 awesome trikes from 4 awesome people and they are all being bided on as you read this, sorry you missed out, lol, lol, lol, lol!!!!!!!!! keep your rubber side up!!!!!!

Littlebear

dsbos,

Your location says you are in Denver. I am near denver. I have responded to your post and also pm'd you about bikes for sale in our area. Baja Warrior etc.... If you cant restore/fix a bike, there is always the option of having someone do it for you. I am a certified master mechanic and also restore motorcycles and cars. You seem to have a budget that would allow for someone else to do the work. If you are interested or serious you can pm me, or I also know of a body repair shop near me that would likely do it. Anyway, good luck with your endeavor and dont get down on the gents here. Peace. :shrug:

sorry for the ads, just wanted to get a nice bike and hangout, but after the response I have received from this site, childish bitching, maybe you are right and I will look at a more dedicated and refined group. all I did was put up ads because I wanted a bike real bad, thanks for nothing kids. I did manage to get 4 awesome trikes from 4 awesome people and they are all being bided on as you read this, sorry you missed out, lol, lol, lol, lol!!!!!!!!! keep your rubber side up!!!!!!
Nobody wants to see 30 adds for the same thing over and over. Even after I asked you several times if you needed help with your posting or finding your other posts. You ignore anyone trying to help and when you actually do respond you just cry like a little baby like you are being picked on. People have tried to contact you with bikes or help finding what you seek...you ignore them. You don't want to follow rules...then don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya cry baby.

Now isn't that Ironic..LOL...This fella came at me with a comment about ugly Studebakers yesterday, and now it turns out he has his wagon hitched to classic cars and shows..and Studebakers I'm sure... I wonder how well it would go over if he talked to show participants about how ugly their cars are..wouldn't take long to find himself blackballed out there...Those club scenes are brutal, and self cleansing... [MENTION=53722]FOMOGO[/MENTION]