big motor

Oldsalt

-Green fuel line laying against the front cylinder. Fan would eat a guy's pants if he attempted to put his foot on the right peg. Throttle cable hanging out in space. Garbage/junk/unsupported pipes ready to fall off. Duct tape wrapped around a rear frame tube [?!?]. No kick stand. No jack shaft so the chief designer oped to have the engine set so far off-center to the right that a rider would need to have an anvil in his left rear pocket to ride straight. Various length bolts [from a tin can of junk rusty bolts] used to mount engine.

The only way any one could get hurt with this thing [beings that there is VERY little chance that it runs] is when he falls down laughing.

-Green fuel line laying against the front cylinder. Fan would eat a guy's pants if he attempted to put his foot on the right peg. Throttle cable hanging out in space. Garbage/junk/unsupported pipes ready to fall off. Duct tape wrapped around a rear frame tube [?!?]. No kick stand. No jack shaft so the chief designer oped to have the engine set so far off-center to the right that a rider would need to have an anvil in his left rear pocket to ride straight. Various length bolts [from a tin can of junk rusty bolts] used to mount engine.

The only way any one could get hurt with this thing [beings that there is VERY little chance that it runs] is when he falls down laughing.
now THAT was a good way to start my day! :laugh:

I have been dieing to get my hands on one of those opposed twin motors ever since I saw one 2 years ago I can never find one of those darn things any were:hammer:

:laugh: I have the same motor that is sitting there doing nothing.. :mellow:

The guy is a Dingleberry if he thinks it will do 70 miles per hour though.. Must be all that horse power.. :facepalm:

I'm SURE it could if ya had like a 45 tooth drive sprocket or whatever though.. :scooter:
But ya might die trying it . :hang: