Bike identification?

Im new to this forum i figured you would enjoy viewing some of my other stuff. I built everything from scratch exept for the super bronk and the trike :)

and my jeep before and after :)

kbs8ball

Looks like a Cat to me...go look at the brochures on minidoodle.com cat HPE muskin...you have a nice collection of stuff....welcome to the forum

Yup its definatly a hustler. Im suprised it only came with a 3.5hp motor. I put an 8hp tecumseh on it and it hauls buns with the big sproket i put on it. It definatly needs shoucks though. im going to build some into the seat. It needs a brake too. especially when im going down steep hills in the woods :)

nice find!!!!

nice collection of toys too! that wagon is killer.

i used a $1 set of moped shocks to spring the seat. my seat is an old aftermarket chopper (motorcycle) seat, straightened, & turned around backwards. i had to weld some metal to the seat pan for stiffening, & used a door hinge for the top shock mounts. drum brakes front & rear.

cool seat. I rigged up a single shock from a mountain bike but it seems way too stiff i havnt test drove it yet though. I may replace the spring with a bouncier one i hate to change the setup to 2 springs now because i really like my setup :) well see

question/ superbronc

Jeep2003; I have a couple of questions about the superbronc. I noticed the engine is mounted way out over on the drive side. I guess you have a torque converter that goes direct to the back wheel. With the added weight on the left side, how does the bike perform? How is the ballance? Does it pull to the left? I might want to set up a heathkit boonie-bike the same way. Thanks, John

actually the engine is mounted in the stock holes. but it handled fine with it offset. I actually have that engine on a different minibike i made now and it is way offset about half the engine sticks out the right side. but its a much smaller bike and to my suprise it is still pretty ballanced and handles good. I dont think youll have a problem with ballance. the only problem i had was where to put my foot :)