bird duck for sale 450.00

new honda gx160 never had oil in it new chain 35 hilard clutch new new coco brown powercoat new throutle triump with new cable disk brakes new new 6 inch tristar rems tubes tires new whole bike is restored cherry clean a steel need money 450.00 bottom price have over 1600.00 in bike last chance if no takers it goes on consinement in local bike shop for 995.00 see my photos this is no shit bike i got in a jam and need money posted 7-26 -2011 i live in sunland if im lying about the bike its free i have all paperwork on the brand new moter the frikken bike has never been run no scratches or dents or rust put in gas and oil and go gardrail dave knowes this bike i tradded it for to hem i got home sick for it bought it back but naw im in a jam need money last chance pm me dwp dan

gbones

i did see this mini in person while i was visiting the valley and its a very nice mini, hey dan you dont except PM's so let me know about the carb we spoke about, thanks and it was nice to meet you:thumbsup:

i did see this mini in person while i was visiting the valley and its a very nice mini, hey dan you dont except PM's so let me know about the carb we spoke about, thanks and it was nice to meet you:thumbsup:
Talk to Dan all the time in PM's . Seems like a hell of a guy :thumbsup: Someday when I get out west again I will look him up as well as the other mini bike guys. I have seen numerous pics of this bird and it looks pretty sweet.:bowdown:

gbones

ya dan is a great guy, and he lives rite down the street from gaurdrail dave. i tried to send him a PM but it wouldnt let me. so leathernun do you think you could give him the message for me:shrug: