Bird/golden pinto forks?

picked this up a couple weeks ago, looks similar to a golden pinto, but the forks are kinda long and the number plaque on them is different. you can see where the fender , rear fender brace, seat strap and scrub brake were cut off, but I see no place where the shock tabs would have been cut off. Any Ideas?

picked this up a couple weeks ago, looks similar to a golden pinto, but the forks are kinda long and the number plaque on them is different. you can see where the fender , rear fender brace, seat strap and scrub brake were cut off, but I see no place where the shock tabs would have been cut off. Any Ideas?
They are Golden Pinto forks. Could be a Sprite frame. The number plate was added. The reason the forks look long is because your rear wheel is 2 inches too small.

They are Golden Pinto forks. Could be a Sprite frame. The number plate was added. The reason the forks look long is because your rear wheel is 2 inches too small.
I just threw that 4" service cart wheel on it to roll it around until I can find a back wheel, the forks have welded tabs for the bolts that hold the plaque card that look like they belong, regardless the frame has been molested and I'll likely molest the front forks as I hate pull back bars, they're only good if you have a sleeping bag on a sissy bar to lay back into, had a set on a 66 Triumph Bonneville back in 78, they were the first thing to go. The forks likely were changed , I'll look into the Sprite thing , thanks