Bird NightHawk Minibike roller frame (rare) NYC

I feel like I’ve seen those wheels before and they are homemade I think. I could be wrong but I think I might be right.

Cool kickstand though

Those are the correct manufactured wheels.

Not really a rare bike though. :no:
Rare ?? Do tell .

To address this; objectively speaking in a world filled with Tacos and rupps and the other “common” bikes, Bird as a company goes pretty under the radar. EVOLTweety’s bike is the only other Ive found owned by an active user, and his isn’t a nighthawk, it’s a thunderbird (which I think is probably slightly more common than the hawk just based off of google results). At the moment my listing is the only time I’ve seen a NightHawk on eBay. They’re nice Nebraskan bikes and pretty hard to come by.

Further going on the rarity factor, the only real results I found were some vague Pinterest posts and some ancient OldMiniBikes threads. Note this bike is NOT a thunderbird which I have reason to belive are significantly MORE common than the hawk.

62180A38-FFF6-4FDB-A39F-61EF77F993B0.jpeg 9F115DBD-C72C-4A2F-9659-8EF15B170E1F.jpeg

Thunderbird(left) and Nighthawk(right)

So to clarify, it’s not IMPOSSIBLE to find and they are around, but compared to other bikes they’re pretty uncommon :scooter:. Plus, you’d ALSO have to find someone willing to sell you one.

I feel like I’ve seen those wheels before and they are homemade I think. I could be wrong but I think I might be right.

Cool kickstand though
The wheels are original (as far as I know at least) to the bike, and while it’s possible they may have been replaced it’s highly unlikely. Also, thanks for the compliment on the stand! Also an original part of the bike.

Last edited:

delray

Originally Posted by SimpleTom
I still wouldn't call them RARE. Uncommon, yes. But no matter. Like I always say, rarity doesn't equal $$$.
i'm with tom...….not really rare....:no:

but I do know one that is really fast...…..:wink:

:rolleyes:

To address this; objectively speaking in a world filled with Tacos and rupps and the other “common” bikes, Bird as a company goes pretty under the radar. EVOLTweety’s bike is the only other Ive found owned by an active user, and his isn’t a nighthawk, it’s a thunderbird (which I think is probably slightly more common than the hawk just based off of google results). At the moment my listing is the only time I’ve seen a NightHawk on eBay. They’re nice Nebraskan bikes and pretty hard to come by.

Further going on the rarity factor, the only real results I found were some vague Pinterest posts and some ancient OldMiniBikes threads. Note this bike is NOT a thunderbird which I have reason to belive are significantly MORE common than the hawk.

View attachment 106349 View attachment 106350

Thunderbird(left) and Nighthawk(right)

So to clarify, it’s not IMPOSSIBLE to find and they are around, but compared to other bikes they’re pretty uncommon :scooter:. Plus, you’d ALSO have to find someone willing to sell you one.

The wheels are original (as far as I know at least) to the bike, and while it’s possible they may have been replaced it’s highly unlikely. Also, thanks for the compliment on the stand! Also an original part of the bike.
I have a Nighhawk and those are the same wheels on mine. I need the rear wheel only , mine is too bent to use. Have mine completely apart stripping the frame now.