BIRD / SEARS SCRUB BRAKE

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I AM IN NEED OF A SCRUB BRAKE FOR THE BIRD DUCK/SEARS DROVER MINI BIKE. IF SOMEONE EVEN HAS ONE I COULD BORROW TO DUPLICATE THAT WOULD BE FINE. THANKS.

minibikefever

I AM IN NEED OF A SCRUB BRAKE FOR THE BIRD DUCK/SEARS DROVER MINI BIKE. IF SOMEONE EVEN HAS ONE I COULD BORROW TO DUPLICATE THAT WOULD BE FINE. THANKS.
I have a sears bike that I thought was a drover but after looking at the sears minibike ads it appears to be the model with the 6" wheels instead of the 5" on the drover, the bikes look identical and I believe have the same scrub brake, I live in verona not far from owen, I could leave the bike with him if that would help to duplicate one.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I have a sears bike that I thought was a drover but after looking at the sears minibike ads it appears to be the model with the 6" wheels instead of the 5" on the drover, the bikes look identical and I believe have the same scrub brake, I live in verona not far from owen, I could leave the bike with him if that would help to duplicate one.
THANKS, I SAW AND BOUGHT ONE FROM THE SELLER ON EBAY. THE EBAY AD SHOWEDUP ABOUT A WEEK AFTER I POSTED THE WANT AD.