black mamba jr trade for port & polished 14cc gx160cyl head

Like the ad says I have a black mamba Jr cam I'm willing to trade for a gx160 head that has been ported and polished to flow better. I Wil also trade for a gx200 head that has been milled .050 . If anyone is knowledgeable in this area and wants to give his opinion of which is better, the decked 200 head or the ported160 feel free to enlighten me.

trinik7597

I personally like the 14cc heads . but most say the larger heads milled are better because the valves are not as shrouded. I have a brand new 22cc true Honda casting I will trade you for it straight up ..

I'm building a open motor and I'm trying to up my compression & flow, if you mill.050 off that head you might have a deal. Can I see pics of ports ?

trinik7597

sorry .. i was trying to be realistic !! your cam is like $60 new so its worth about $35 second hand .. for any true honda casting with out work you would be getting the better end of the deal :thumbsup:

sorry .. i was trying to be realistic !! your cam is like $60 new so its worth about $35 second hand .. for any true honda casting with out work you would be getting the better end of the deal :thumbsup:
I understand, if it's possible could you mill that head and I throw in a real comet torque converter ?