Black Widow

Thank you for getting back. It is an Arco Buccaneer for sure. Its an exact match from looking at old pictures. Looks and feels like a well made bike. Everything works fairly well and I picked it up for $500.00. Will be a fun project. Would value your opinion if its a decent bike or not. Hopefully I didnt over pay.
Again thank you.

Minimichael

Thank you for getting back. It is an Arco Buccaneer for sure. Its an exact match from looking at old pictures. Looks and feels like a well made bike. Everything works fairly well and I picked it up for $500.00. Will be a fun project. Would value your opinion if its a decent bike or not. Hopefully I didnt over pay.
Again thank you.
So you bought it huh?

cfh

I tried to buy it but since I’m in Michigan, it was not going to work. It’s an awesome bike, would love to have it.

Minimichael

It is very cool, especially because it practically looks all ready to ride. Coulda fooled me about the rupp vs bronco thing too. Hope Lyndon Station sticks around to show us how it runs and whatever upgrades...

Minimichael

Looks like a classic! Nice tires, exhaust and seat. I like the forks and rake on the them too. Listen if you're seeing it's well made some of us might say that's already better than a Rupp. And it looks like a fun ride, too. Be sure to start a thread in the mini bike discussion to show everybody your upgrades and progress and stuff. There's a lot of knowledgable folks on this site.

Minimichael

Will do. Just went out for a ride. The thing runs really well. Spent a few hours tweeking it and now its running almost like it should.
And what a beautiful weekend in the Midwest for riding. Hope this weather holds out. I'd say those wheels are definitely fit for a little trail riding as well. Enjoy.