Bombardier Bantam

Hi There, have recently been lo looking at this bike. The are Garelli Bronco Rebadged by Bombarier. I have noticed that compliance plates are removed in Australia.
Can any body tell me if these can be put on rego with Chassis and engine number alone. There is no build date stamped, but they are 1971 and comply with ADR's for that era
Thanks in advance for any info

Hi There, have recently been lo looking at this bike. The are Garelli Bronco Rebadged by Bombarier. I have noticed that compliance plates are removed in Australia.
Can any body tell me if these can be put on rego with Chassis and engine number alone. There is no build date stamped, but they are 1971 and comply with ADR's for that era
Thanks in advance for any info
Thomo73, Yes my bike also has the compliance plate removed, I just assumed it was lost when the bike was resprayed. I only have teh chassis number and engine number, - I'll find out when it gets Blue Slipped for Historic rego ( in NSW)

I believe this is what the plate looks like.
80993224_161671641815652_6561284159275270144_n.jpg

Thomo73, Yes my bike also has the compliance plate removed, I just assumed it was lost when the bike was resprayed. I only have teh chassis number and engine number, - I'll find out when it gets Blue Slipped for Historic rego ( in NSW)

I believe this is what the plate looks like.
View attachment 261698
Thanks heaps for the reply. I will be very interested on how you go with that club Rego.