Bonanza 125cc CZ 6 Spd. 29 Hp.

pomfish

WOW!
Looks like it should be named "Widow Maker" Cool as shet though.
How about a wide shot not just the up on a ladder look.
Thanks!
Keith

Details on bike will be posted today!!! I nicknamed this Bonanziller...Hat's off to the Best of show....This is and has been my Number One choice . Its a Piece of Art in the making ! Sorry in person its Unbelievable. Will get better picture this winter got to start stacking to make more room Lol.

Last edited:
I thought i saw a minibike with the same engine setup on minidoddle some years ago. Anyway its still cool. Fastest thing on small wheels this side of a gsxr or h1 powered death trap.

Last edited:
I can't take credit for this build from what i know a Gentleman from California Jim Merk__ .This was a Absolutely unbelievable combination that he came up with and wanted to express what he felt with the only person with the eye and meticulously unbelievable design and unparalleled Craftsmanship in putting this Bonanza to Life If you would see this bike in person its stance from every angle is a Fire Breathing Dragon!!! The Gentleman undisputed have again outdid themselves as always .Dave Mill__ .Just look at the engine mount .The rear foot brake design and assembly the welds.Front brake setup. Lets not forget the exhaust the design is Art in the making the bends the channeling welds this pipe alone should be in a Glass case. (For real !!! ) All Nickel Plated Lets not forget it has a Baffle in it....With a NOS CZ 125/516 6 speed 29hp stock...Keeping the integrity of a orginal Bonanza BC 1500. With the Stance of a. FIRE BREATHING DRAGON on STEROIDS....Google. youtube - cz 125 /516 ...Hats Off Standing Ovation. To Both. That we have a chance to see this Modified Bonanza at it Best !!! That is why this is my all-time Favorite Bike....Sorry. Someone already has first dibs on it...Going back home! More pics to come.

Last edited:

Hounddog

Wow M, Very nice indeed! As always you are holding out on us. Congratulations on another nice addition! Thank you for sharing, very much appreciated! HD