Bonanza BC1100 Jackshaft

dwarfbike

Does anyone run a jackshaft on their Bonanza BC1100? I know that the BC1200 & BC1300 have the rear sprocket on the opposite side then the BC1100. I am wondering how people fit a jackshaft on a BC1100 with the engine sprocket and rear wheel sprocket on the same side of the bike. Pictures would be helpful.

gbabins1

Does anyone run a jackshaft on their Bonanza BC1100? I know that the BC1200 & BC1300 have the rear sprocket on the opposite side then the BC1100. I am wondering how people fit a jackshaft on a BC1100 with the engine sprocket and rear wheel sprocket on the same side of the bike. Pictures would be helpful.
I have an BC 1000 and a 1200, I run jackshafts on both. I can send picks later on when I get home. Pretty sure the rear sprocket is on the right side.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

dwarfbike

Please send me pictures when you get home. I understand how the 1200 works because the Engine connects to the jackshaft on the left side and the rear sprocket connects to the jackshaft on the right side. The issue I run into is with the BC1100 the engine and rear sprocket connect to the jack shaft on the same side (left side) I am wondering if there is enough room for both to connect to the jackshaft. Or is I have to run one of the jackshaft sprockets outboard to the bracket.

gbabins1

I apologize, got home late last night and forgot to send the pictures. But mine may not be much help to you either. Both of the secondary sprockets are on the right hand side of my Bonanza's. Neither are in stock form but both work flawlessly [emoji16][emoji869]

gbabins1

Please send me some pictures so i can see what you did.
Sorry I've been a little tied up the last few days. I had a little time to ride this afternoon and thought about your post. Here's a couple of shots of both Bonanza's. They both have the jackshafts ran the same way. Let me know if you have any questions.

To simplify things I separated the photos of each bike

Greg B

gbabins1

Here's the other one. It has the chain guard in place but it's done the same way as the green bike.