Bonanza BC1300 CL score. Thanks to Owen!

I was checking out local craigslist adds on lunch break on Friday. I saw this and called and text the guy. No response. In the mean time I called Owen to see if he would be able to get it for me if I heard back from him. He said no problem. A few minutes later, my phone rang and it was the seller. I was surprised that he still had it. He kept his word and held it until Owen picked it up after work. Owen made time to get the bike while out running errands for his daughters birthday party the next day. Thank you again Owen! Also got to meet Jay (Brown Boonie). Great guys! We all chatted for about an hour and headed back to Buffalo. Anyway here she is. 20160925_143229.jpg 20160925_143237.jpg 20160925_143137.jpg

6doggie3

Everyone on the West Coast should at least own a Bonanza a Taco and a POWELL! And maybe a Trojan,Big Bear Scrambler,etc,etc etc

capguncowboy

Like I said in my text message -- Owen's a hell of a guy! Glad he was able to help you grab that bike. It looks like it's in nice survivor condition

Glad it went to a good home also cool to meet you in person! Thanks guys for the comments guys.. not really that nice of a guy, just ask my wife:laugh:

Last edited:
Had some time today to get this bike cleaned up. Karen made a seat for me (great job as always) and picked up a rear fender also and put that on. Also had a lighted hs40 that I bolted on. I just need to remove the slanted intake and muffler.
20161115_144902.jpg