Bonanza bc1300

Hate to do this but here it is, my long time rider, greyhound 6.5 always ran synthetic oil, has jet kit in stock carb, custom intake with open air cleaner, stainless thick header with screw on removable muffler. The best looking wheels available in my opinion, 8" spinners. 5" drum brake stops great, I can't remember what tooth count sprocket I put on it, but it takes off fine with me on it (6-4" 235 lbs) and cruises effortlessly at 42-43mph. Heavy duty brake cable/handle from a Baja. Seat still good made by KS8ball. Kickstand off a mountain bike. It was painted with automotive paint and still looks good except for a bunch of chips at the top of the bars from parking it under a shelf, like I said this is a rider not a show stopper, but could be easily touched up and detailed to look very nice, I will include a pic of it when it was finished. This is a fun bike and no one will be disappointed! Also has custom touches, bracket mounting stock gas tank sideways, a bracket I fabbed Holds brake backing plate, wheel adjuster, and brake cable all in one. Judgin by others listed recently I will post for $1200, it's negotiable and not sure about shipping, would probably cost way too much. located in so-cal and can meet in Ventura, Valencia, possibly SCV. Pm me for more details or interests.