Vintage Bonanza bc1300

Thank you for the compliment. The bike looks great.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Thanks Karen!! My dad and I realized that every bike in the garage has one of your seats on it, I don’t think I gave you enough credit/appreciation for them.

Thanks for the badge too! That will probably go on early next week. I need to stop and grab a rivet gun and I want to take it to work to put a number on it

Got the engine degreased/ cleaned it up. Also ran it last night and it runs great. Put it on the bike today, I need to make some linkage for it tomorrow hopefully.

I never left the house today, -50 wind chill today had me stuck inside. Hopefully tomorrow it’s okay enough to get outside to make some brackets for the clutch cover. Hopefully I get some parts in and I get to make the brackets tomorrow so I can get the bike done to go to the pinstriper.

7CFCAE51-207D-45B7-B231-997AB05AB74D.jpeg 7EFF8C6D-1320-40C7-A00C-E033D5B0CCA8.jpeg

Got the engine degreased/ cleaned it up. Also ran it last night and it runs great. Put it on the bike today, I need to make some linkage for it tomorrow hopefully.

I never left the house today, -50 wind chill today had me stuck inside. Hopefully tomorrow it’s okay enough to get outside to make some brackets for the clutch cover. Hopefully I get some parts in and I get to make the brackets tomorrow so I can get the bike done to go to the pinstriper.

View attachment 239388 View attachment 239389
Lookin' awsome, and OH MY, that seat is killer!o_Oo_O

Thanks!!
This bike came out awesome, looks great!
Thankyou! I cant wait to get it pinstriped, he has done great work for me before
Cool! I’m diggin the White Walls and black paint.
Thanks! I love that look too, a pretty popular look around me
I like this one a lot. Another great job!
Thanks Dave! I want to try and do more to these builds, id love to be able to build a bike from scratch at some point. I need to get my work to allow me some space lol, i dont have room to work on anything indoors. Id love to be able to do the builds (or attempt to!) that most do on here, not just take a bike a part and put it back together.
Very sharp!! Nice choice using the Clinton engine.
Thanks! I was kind of hesitant but it runs great. I try to look for different engines then just use a predator every build. Last year it kinda backfired but this year it worked out i think

View attachment 239388 View attachment 239389
Wide Whites, Very Kool Bonanza.

Wide Whites, Very Kool Bonanza.
Thanks!!
Killer build! That tool kit does one side hinge open or screw off?
Thanks!! The tool box opens on 1 end. It has a little push button on it, you turn the end and the push button goes down
Ball park, what does powder coat cost? That looks great.
I’ve had 5 or so bikes done from the same guy now, the red scat cat I did with chrome tank was 300$, the cat eliminator I did was 220$ for the chrome on the fenders and the gold on the fork & frame. This bike was 200$ for everything black on the bike. This bike was done the next day, usually he has them done within 48 hours

4768A738-9C2A-44EC-B724-95120D9E9D1D.jpeg 8C2E7A8F-8E30-43AC-91C6-51F5E33355A0.jpeg E362CD08-8CE2-442B-ACC2-F4F74F073AD5.jpeg

I dropped it off for pinstriping today! Got the clutch cover and badge on there this weekend. I didn’t realize the picture didn’t work for the other side of the bike when I took it outside so sorry for the indoor bad picture quality.

I will have a spot at the world of wheels this year with the guy who is pinstriping it. I will be able to bring 5 bike, I’m excited about it. Will be cool to show off some of our nicer builds that we have done