Bonanza BC1500SH

Ok it's time to get started. She's on the table. I'm pulling the engine out today. It ran fine but I'm sending it out to be gone thru. Got some Fenders coming from Tippy. Ones been rechromed. Got an NOS Head light from AJF thanks Aaron. The kidney beans were Ball Burnished. I sealed the Tank. Took the Mikuni Carb apart and cleaned it. OldMiniBikes member Shovelhead will be painting it Nassau Blue. Traded his fine work for a Taco 44 Roller. Come on Carlos let's see some pics! I sent my seat pan to Manchester1 and it came out beautiful. I'll post pics of the build but I'm really taking my time .

6doggie3

Take your time TLJ I have a few more Powell's to do before I can start mine? And let me know when you get your engine done I would like to meet up the Paul also!

Thanks! But this is a group effort with parts and info coming from you guys. These Sweet NOS 530/450-6" Generals with the nubs still on came from Tippy.:bowdown: Next comes the trip to the Chrome Shop$$$$ I'm calling this Bonanza the BC401k Cuz that's where my Retirement money seems to be going!

Well I had a few obstacles to deal with. First the shocks were frozen. I soaked them in Evaporust which cleaned them up but I had to use the wax and torch trick to get them free. Same for the swing arm shaft. Had the frame blasted and it came out nice! Now it's ready for Shovehead to paint. My engine should be ready soon.

I'll be getting my Engine this week and it looks awesome. It's been completely gone through and it's better than new. My frame has been metal etched and apoxy sealed, then primed with Evercoat polyester primer. Shovelhead is waiting for me to bring the paint. AJF was able to provide me the correct Bonanza Blue formula. Thanks Aaron! Still need to send the Chrome out. I gotta keep moving on this!