Bonanza BC1500SH

:thumbsup: The machine is looking great. I am enjoying your settings, and photography. You have a very good eye for design and balance. I'm a sucker for detail and excellence, and you display it in your work and photos.
Thanks Dave! This builds more of a Pictorial. This is my all time favorite mini bike. First time I rode one was in 1969. That very quick 2 stroke Hodaka left a Big impression on a 13 year old kid . My only experience with a paint gun was at a door shop painting Frames flat white and I have Never rebuilt a 2 stroke. That's why on this "Keeper" I've enlisted some friends who are Good at what they do. I'm trying not to bore you guys with my Late Night grunt work and occasional wrench thrown across the garage ! I'm following your thread Dave and it's informative and humorous:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I like how the bikes got there own room with music! Nice setup!
Thank You Sir! That room sold me 30 years ago. Built in the early 60's outta Knotty Pine. It's been Named "The Lodge". It was originally called the Rumpus Room . We jammed in there when I played Harmonica in a Blues Band (The Next Door Neighbor Loved that!) My friends laughed when I said "I'm turning this room into a Mini Bike Museum "!

I can't get the pic to transfer to this thread. It's on a different one titled "Bonanza Scout Questions" in the general discussion. My bearing OD is 1.519". Thanks.

I can't get the pic to transfer to this thread. It's on a different one titled "Bonanza Scout Questions" in the general discussion. My bearing OD is 1.519". Thanks.
Endo, we don't have a lot of forum moderation here. However it is considered in bad form to post photos of stuff in someone's build thread. If you have questions on someone's bike, it is best to send them a Private Message.