Bonanza Chopper Orange

sonerenos

So I’m slowly chugging away on this Chopper. I had some parts plated last week. The chrome springs was an afterthought but for a case of Heinekens, the price was right. The tank had the dings lead filled before plating. Sam burnished the wheels and I’m using Carlisle Indian heads with universal tread. I can’t forget the nice seat done by our very own Karen! We’re experiencing day 5 of a record breaking heat wave in the Bay Area 116 degrees was the record high. Here’s a few pics. View attachment 294160 View attachment 294161 View attachment 294162 View attachment 294163

WOW! That looks great. We wouldnt expect any less from you though. Glad your starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hey Joe, Bike is coming together great! I have not been on the site in along time so just say this. Who are you using for chrome? When I was living in Santa Cruz I used a place in Santa Clara that did a good job for me. It’s getting harder to find chrome shops that do good work and are priced good. Had a shop in Sacramento that disappeared and nothing good in Reno. I need to do my sissy bar and springs for my next project.