Bonanza Chopper with Ace 100 Hodaka total restoration.

Every since Marcus posted the pictures of his Bonanza chopper I haven't been able to sleep thinking about mine, so I decided to start work on this one again. Hopefully I can get this awesome ride done in the next week or two so I can stay focus on my other projects that I'm still working on. I just wanted to say thanks to Marcus for the inspiration. Ps i'm sending you all the bills for this build.:laugh:. Here's how far I've gotten in the process, I hope you Guys and Gals can appreciate it. image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

Marcus you are killing me :lol: over here. When I was your response I laugh so hard my wife thought I was going crazy. Thanks for the laughs and the inspiration to start working on this bike again.

I'm was laughing so hard over here Marcus, I'm misspelling words like saw with was. I'm still sending you all to Bills for this build.:laugh:

Are those wheels polished or plated. If you polished them how did you do it? They are normally rough cast not easily polished.

Hey, ole4 the answer to your question is Yes the rims are polished not plated. I use a guy over here in Cali who does polishing on are Rods & Hogs aka Harleys. I have been using him for years thanks for asking, also thanks for the kind words Aaron, sorry I don't remember if this is the bike without the original pipe but I can check for you. I have Three Bonanza Choppers that I'm building right now, (2) with original pipes and (1) with a custom remake of an original.

Here are my twin completely restored Hodaka engines I'm not sure which one to use for this build can someone help me out, decisions decisions:eek:ut: image.png image.png

CarPlayLB

Now you're just showing off! PUNK! :punk:

the Hodakas have a #40 sprocket on the engine and you have a #35 rear sprocket. Did they come that way? ...and if so, can you tell me what the gear tooth count on the jackshaft are?

Yes they came that way Eric, the Bc's and the Choppers with hodaka engines use #40 chain from the engine to the jack shaft and #35 chain from the jack shaft to the rear #35 chain sprocket.

CarPlayLB

Yes they came that way Eric, the Bc's and the Choppers with hodaka engines use #40 chain from the engine to the jack shaft and #35 chain from the jack shaft to the rear #35 chain sprocket.
Any chance you can get me the tooth count on the jackshaft input and output gears?