Bonanza cr400 chopper parts wanted

I have a semi-complete project Bonanza cr400. I have a roller that I have a tecumseh hs50 for. I'm missing a few things.

-round gas tank
-chain guard for the engine
-seat cover/foam
-kickstand assembly

I'm sure Im forgetting something, If you have any bonanza chopper parts laying around let me know. Please let me know or you can shoot me an email at thanson_mopar at hotmail.com

Thank You.

If you want brand new parts contact Dave Miller @ worksd55@hotmail.com.

His parts are Not cheap, they are actual Bonanza parts. The Real Deal!! For the parts you mentioned in new probably around $750.00 but well worth it for the right part.
You can mention Carmine from NY referred you to him.

Good Luck,
Greg D

If you want brand new parts contact Dave Miller at worksd55 hotmail.com.

His parts are Not cheap, they are actual Bonanza parts. The Real Deal!! For the parts you mentioned in new probably around $750.00 but well worth it for the right part.
You can mention Carmine from NY referred you to him.

Good Luck,
Greg D
Thanks for the info, Id like to find some used parts I can rehab but if It boils down to it I will keep him in mind. Good to know somebody has new parts.

Yes, Alot of my parts for it are in another location right now and I need to run up and grab them so I can get everything together and organized etc.. Gotta make some big changes in 2017!
Fair enough, if you wana let me know what you have before you post it in ebay i might Interested and save you the ebay fees.

Found pretty much everything except a gas tank, if anyone has a 7 x 4 chopper tank they would like to sell let me know. Always looking for extra spare parts too.