Vintage Bonanza Drag Bike Vintage Class

stock Bonanza with a lot of rake and a couple gussets
rear of the frame has been cut off and turned over to move the rear wheel further back.
A set of stock Bonanza rear axle mounts were then then added .
The frame also got a 6 inch stretch ,and the motor plate had to be relocated to accommodate all the new frame angles .the front end is stock Bonanza that has been a lot of extra rake and gussets .
The added frame length and raked front end will help the bike to maintain a straight tracking line.

the bike is disassembled , the frame and forks are at the powder coater .
Since we used a 1966 frame as our starting point I decided to go with a late 60s color.
Powder blue with sliver metal metal flake and a coat of clear . It should be far out man !
I'm kind of excited to see the bike panted . I hope to have it back by Saturday .

Ok, Dave took it apart and had it powdercoated.. I like the color ! Still gotta change the handlebars. View attachment 242342
Powder blue with silver metal flake. It doesn't get any more late 60s than that .lol.
axle s and all hardware is polished stainless steel .The wheels have been polished as well , We just need handle bars a throttle a brake lever for the roller to be complete , hope you all like it