Bonanza Drag Bike

Thanks!! I will take a better picture, but the bars I used are just a straight piece of 7/8 tube bolted to the top of the forks. Because of the rake, and the fact that I’m 6’4”, I would’ve needed a really tall ape hanger style bar to get above my knees. The only real alternative I had was to keep the bars low and narrow so that I can reach between my knees. It ends up being a kind of sportbike riding feel, but with feet forward instead of back.

Bike came out great!
Any idea what you want to do for brakes yet?

Keep in mind your brakes have to hold the bike at the line. I have to redesign my brakes because my bike will not hold the line at 4500rpm
You may not be launching that high but just make sure you can hold the bike at a good launch rpm and you should be fine
You might want to overbuild them slightly for the added performance of the engine and drivetrain.

Thank you guys! Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. Life has been keeping me busy. Still need to work out a solution for the brakes and I’m looking into a steering damper because it’s a bit twitchy at speed. Hopefully in the next month I’ll have some motor parts coming for a bit more power. Even still, it’s tons of fun to ride the way it is. I appreciate everyone’s support and positive comments!