Bonanza Fiberglass Tank (mounting or support brackets)

Robertt8883

Up for sale are the exact duplicate mounting or support brackets for the BONANZA FIBERGLASS TANK.I had a few pairs professionally made.The dimensions are exact and the holes are precise. I am selling these as a pair only so you get the front and rear brackets. Shipping is included in the sale price.Thedy will be sent USPS with tracking number. NOTE" I am planning to get several pair chromed off your interested let me know. Obviously there is an additional expense to have them chromed. I have a great chrome shop thats been in business since 1955
They do outstanding work.The sprocket and air filter are just an example of how good the chrome company is.Never had a problem or or a piece I had to return.
$60 a Pair I have a dozen pair left.Shipping from Reno Nevada 89521

Attachments

Last edited:

Robertt8883

So several members have asked if I was going to have any sets chromed. On Monday I am bringing 10 sets to be chromed.I don't know the cost until I get there I would imagine $10 per bracket if its cheaper then I will charge the lesser fee.I have a couple of sets and they look great!

Robertt8883

So a little up date ! Yesterday I brought 10 Pair of the Bonanza Fiberglass Tank support brackets to the Chrome Shop. Hopefully I will get them back by the end of next week. There is a cost for me to get these chromed.

NOT Chromed - $50 a pair shipped

Chromed & Polished - $70 a pair Shipped

Robertt8883

SOLD OUT - As of December -31`- 2022 I no longer have any Bonanza Fiberglass Tank brackets available for sale in the Raw material-
I do have 6 sets available in Chrome there $15 more but those will be the last that I have.
Thanks