Bonanza Hodaka ace 100

Hello! New to the group. I’ve already met some very helpful people here! Very cool group.
I’ve recently acquired a Bonanza Hodaka ace 100 from a family friend. He purchased the bike with the intent to ride, but it sat in his garage on a shelf for the last 40 years. I’m hoping I can have him riding this thing by end of year. I need a bit of help sourcing the following parts. Any help would be appreciated.

I’ve attached some photos for your viewing pleasure. FYI this bike will stay in the family. It is not for sale.

Thanks in advance!

-kick stand
-Tires
-Tubes
-Exhaust muffler to head pipe clamp
-Foot peg with bolt and nut
- Nuts and bolts - engine mounting bracket to frame

Attachments

mustangfrank

Hello! New to the group. I’ve already met some very helpful people here! Very cool group.
I’ve recently acquired a Bonanza Hodaka ace 100 from a family friend. He purchased the bike with the intent to ride, but it sat in his garage on a shelf for the last 40 years. I’m hoping I can have him riding this thing by end of year. I need a bit of help sourcing the following parts. Any help would be appreciated.

I’ve attached some photos for your viewing pleasure. FYI this bike will stay in the family. It is not for sale.

Thanks in advance!

-kick stand
-Tires
-Tubes
-Exhaust muffler to head pipe clamp
-Foot peg with bolt and nut
- Nuts and bolts - engine mounting bracket to frame
Nice to have friends! I have one just like it in pieces still...don't lose that gas cap! You didn't say if you want original restoration type parts or not but if you want a set of those General tires there's a NOS set of them listed below in the classifieds although I saw he has a bite.

Is it titled?

Nice to have friends! I have one just like it in pieces still...don't lose that gas cap! You didn't say if you want original restoration type parts or not but if you want a set of those General tires there's a NOS set of them listed below in the classifieds although I saw he has a bite.

Is it titled?
definitely!
I would like to keep things NOS or original used in
Thanks for the heads up on the tires. It’s I do have the original title.