Bonanza -hodaka e code mini bike

That is my Bonanza on e bay...doing research on it is what led me to this great site! I purchased it several years ago at a farm auction. It has been sitting behind my chicken coop for years. I always thought that someone had transplanted the Hodaka engine on to it! I was informed otherwise a few weeks ago and started doing research...I still haven't found out much about production figures, true value of it, etc. I guess that I will soon find out value,though. I can't believe the response to it on e bay. I always thought that my Honda CT70 H was something. lol

6doggie3

Does that rock/mud guard come off on the frame?
Yeah it's missing quite a few parts but it has the most important piece's motor and tank!
You might get $2000 or more? I found one a year ago for $800 only missing the air filter and headlight
retainer clasp ! Good luck on your sell!

That mud guard is just a piece of rubber mud flap that is clamped to the frame...No holes or welds. I have a $1500 offer that I think that I am going to take. It might go higher on e bay, but it concerns me that NONE of the top 4 or 5 bidders have asked any questions. I would rather sell to the guy that seems to know something and has asked questions than some unknown that may bid it up to $2000 and be mad because the bike didn't meet his expectations. Just because the bids have steadily gone up, that doesn't mean that the bike is getting to be in better shape, too. lol

That mud guard is just a piece of rubber mud flap that is clamped to the frame...No holes or welds. I have a $1500 offer that I think that I am going to take. It might go higher on e bay, but it concerns me that NONE of the top 4 or 5 bidders have asked any questions. I would rather sell to the guy that seems to know something and has asked questions than some unknown that may bid it up to $2000 and be mad because the bike didn't meet his expectations. Just because the bids have steadily gone up, that doesn't mean that the bike is getting to be in better shape, too. lol
I'm sure those top bidders did their homework. If they already have the missing parts, Or willing to put a couple thousand into it, They will have a $4 or $5,000 mini bike.