Bonanza - hodaka , found at car swap

Did you find it at the big Turlock Swap Meet? I just got back and there was 2 BC1500sh for sale and the same guy had an MX Roller and a lot of parts! Met up with some OldMiniBikes pals and met one from Washington who has 95 mini bikes after selling some of his collection!

Yes - Turlock Swap buried in somebody's trailer - I'm from Ripon Taco Loco Joe , I might of
Sold you a Taco or 2 back when - Happy Hunting Everybody - Oh Ajf should my Bonanza
have a different front forks ? Any other info appreciated -

markus

Very cool that it has a rear foot brake assembly, not sure if its an actual one or something someone made but either way very cool. Not a great shot, but this shows some angles of how they shaped the bracketry to run the rod back to the brake if that helps any.

Yes - Turlock Swap buried in somebody's trailer - I'm from Ripon Taco Loco Joe , I might of
Sold you a Taco or 2 back when - Happy Hunting Everybody - Oh Ajf should my Bonanza
have a different front forks ? Any other info appreciated -
Your bike is a bc but someone put a set of mx forks on it and drilled holes to use the mx fender bracket. You can see the side tabs on the fender where it would mount to the bc forks. It also has an mb seat and wrong exhaust pipe. You can get an exhaust from dave miller. I would take the webco head off and sell it on eBay since they are desirable and pick up an original head for under $50. The shocks are also wrong. You can use the chrome tube shocks also since they were used on early 69 bc1500sh. Taco loco joe has a photo above of what your bike should look like. You can also sell or trade the mx forks for correct ones as those look in pretty good shape.