Bonanza ID ?

Hi Ya'll, I am looking for some help to ID a roller bonanza mini bike I purchased last week. The ID number on the fork badge is 790120. Thanks in advance, Chrismh

Hi Ya'll, I am looking for some help to ID a roller bonanza mini bike I purchased last week. The ID number on the fork badge is 790120. Thanks in advance, Chrismh
welcome aboard chris..........a bonanza is a nice bike, but the number on that badge wont tell you much.......put some pictures up and the spirts will come along and tell you what you got..........we like pictures here........

welcome aboard chris..........a bonanza is a nice bike, but the number on that badge wont tell you much.......put some pictures up and the spirts will come along and tell you what you got..........we like pictures here........
Thanks, I was just going to do that......Chris

Uploading photos

My Goodness, I have NEVER Had such trouble trying to upload pictures on a site as I do this one! I send pic's in emails, Upload to ebay and have no trouble at all! This seems an impossible task here at times, I am so confused about doing something that should be so simple? Oh well, Sucks for me! Have a nice day.....Chrismh

gbabins1

If you use the Tapatalk app on your phone it's much easier than uploading them to the site I have found. If you're using a smart phone that is :thumbsup:

Hello, Thank you for your response! No, I am an old fashion person and use my phone to make calls. I have a very nice laptop I am using and have my photos on it, I have NO TROUBLE sending them in emails or loading to Ebay, It seems a very simple task. I just loaded pictures to my profile on here last week and was surprised I had no trouble. Now I have a couple of threads I would like to ad pic's to and it won't let me. I am not to smart I'll admit but I don't think it should be so difficult to simply upload a couple of pictures? I guess I am looking at it wrong ? Maybe everything should be as complicated as our Government makes things, Or at least the King. Thanks for trying to help, Have a Good day!

Hello, I got a link to how to post pictures (test area) and clicked on it. I thought that was an answer? Am I confused again? I clicked on the link and went to some long winded explanation to upload pictures if you are having troubles. I assumed this was a response and it looked like a good one. Gosh, I am really confused! Thanks anyway, I guess I just don't care now. I Just thought a site for helping people with questions and VERY interested in mini bikes would be easy to use and communicate on, Again I guess I am wrong again? Thank you for your concern and interest, I do appreciate your trying to help a dummy like me. I also have considered myself a Very Good customer of OldMiniBikes.com. Good luck in the future, Chris M. Herrick

capguncowboy

Chris, Chad posted that link so that you could post pictures of your bike. We aren't able to help identify it without seeing it. Shoot Chad an email at his address above and he'll help you. He's one of the best.

Best of luck!

Well, Rocket science or not, I just tried to simply upload them from my laptop again and now it worked. Also, This is not my first time as I have uploaded in the past to my pictures, Not always with ease.