Bonanza kickstand and bracket

markus

I was able to make another small batch of Bonanza kickstands (only a couple are left) The Stand is NOS and what atwood called "Bright zinc" finish, since I only have to make a slight change to those the finish is Factory OG an only a couple of light blems from being stored for the last 40 years. The brackets are repopped out of zinc plated steel. Neither items have been polished, just very fine steel wooled up.

price on here is $100 Plus $5.75 for 1 stand and matching bracket. These fit the 6" wheeled BC and scouts, including the chopper, part numbers are 2051 (stand) 2051-1 (bracket). I can make at least one longer one for an 8" wheeled MX bike if needed.

markus

Would this be the correct stand for a bc1000?
Yes, Bonanza only offered one kickstand for the BC and Scout bikes with 6" wheels according to the parts lists. I don't know if the Kit 500/BC 1000 used the offset bracket on those or not though as they would have been the shortest of the BC frames, the 1100's did, an original 1100 just got parted out recently and it had the bracket, the stand looked a little bent out of shape though.

This looks exactly like the same one that fits on a Rupp Continental. Do you, or anyone else here know of that will work on the Rupp?