Bonanza kickstand and bracket

Oooo! Me too, me too! Seriously, I could use 2. The ones I have aren't the best at all I have going on my BC1300 & BC1500SH builds. Getting close to assembling painted frames.

markus

Alright guys this is what I can come up with for parts right now as I am just about out of new kickstands. All kickstands are NOS and the correct match/length to the Bonanza kickstands for all their bikes BC/MX/Scout ('cept for the little 4" wheeled MB) according to their parts lists , Brackets are replicated by me from an original bonanza bracket. These are finished in Bright zinc so they can be polished/shined up more than they are if you dont sit there on the wheel and burn off the coating and they should not corrode, but these are also 40+ year old and stored loose in a crate so you will see some shelf wear here and there.

$115 shipped each via USPS priority in lower 48 only, hopefully everyone that was asking in the past year since the last run and will see this, been trying to source parts but the wells are running dry :( so only these 5 are available.

IMG_2457.JPG IMG_2458.JPG

mustangfrank

Alright guys this is what I can come up with for parts right now as I am just about out of new kickstands. All kickstands are NOS and the correct match/length to the Bonanza kickstands for all their bikes BC/MX/Scout ('cept for the little 4" wheeled MB) according to their parts lists , Brackets are replicated by me from an original bonanza bracket. These are finished in Bright zinc so they can be polished/shined up more than they are if you dont sit there on the wheel and burn off the coating and they should not corrode, but these are also 40+ year old and stored loose in a crate so you will see some shelf wear here and there.

$115 shipped each via USPS priority in lower 48 only, hopefully everyone that was asking in the past year since the last run and will see this, been trying to source parts but the wells are running dry :( so only these 5 are available.

View attachment 278146 View attachment 278147
Lost count of takers, I would like one, PM sent.

markus

All Kickstands Have been SOLD! for people that PM'd that did not get one, if I am able to make up a couple more I will contact you in order first.....I have to verify if I have stands for a couple of my project bikes saved with their stored away parts first before I can sell anymore new ones, or I may find myself having to use the always classy upside down milk crate :D Thank you!!!!