bonanza mb 300 on ebay

It's just a way for the seller to avoid paying the final price fee....he won't let anybody have it for 5 bucks. I thought Ebay figured out a way to stop people from doing that.....

capguncowboy

It's just a way for the seller to avoid paying the final price fee....he won't let anybody have it for 5 bucks. I thought Ebay figured out a way to stop people from doing that.....
they did. they tax the shipping charge too now. He's obviously not up-to-date on the policies I guess.

It shows it in the options under shipping info. I'm sure he'll say no, but Ebay might have your back on this one.

If I knew someone nearby, I'd buy it and have them pick it up and ship it to me.
What Capn said...its even spelled out in the ad,clear as day.
i bet that would piss him off,missing out on his bloated 260 shipping fee.

Shipping and handling
Service Delivery*
US $260.00
United States
Standard Shipping (FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery®)
Estimated between Thu. Oct. 16 and Wed. Oct. 22
Free Local Pickup
United States Local Pickup

sure cant understand why that Wouldnt work>???

capguncowboy

He edited his description to include this: "SHIPS ONLY IN CALIFORNIA (ELSEWHERE IS EXTRA) BEST OFFERS CONSIDERED...(CONTACT ME)"

$260 to ship it within the state? I bet I could ship that thing across the country and back twice for that price

he replied today to my enquiry.
said make an offer and completely disregarded the fact that it said free local pickup.
now its changed to 260 to ship local!!??...wth!!
someone should have hit him on that 4 dollar buy-it-now yesterday and he woulda been stuck......

He just got back to me. $250.00 local pick up. Than he ask what I want to offer? I told him $4.80 like the auction said. Waiting to hear back.:laugh:

kk,lets see how he plays the field then
heres his latest reply to me,not that it makes much sense.
once its been run thru the universal translator....hes up to 165.
no mention of shipping either.

I already got an offer for $165, so if you are not willing to sell it for any less.
and just now....

Put it this way, it is $265 buy-it-now, O.B.O

Last edited: