Bonanza mini bike - $300 (Peotone)

Okay, I'm trying to use my minibike ninja knowledge I learned on here :laugh:

Bonanza mini bike

It's a mid-peg BC1100 with the wrong seat, wrong front wheel, wrong engine, jacked up jackshaft, and pants ripper/leg remover chain? How did I do?

00t0t_iJO6wCMWr9Z_600x450.jpg 00808_4L4vtTiYPz3_600x450.jpg

It still might be a great source for me for the forks, footpegs, chrome fenders, kickstand for my project... I might have to call in the morning but it's more than a 2 hour drive. :scooter:

MCF2891

Okay, I'm trying to use my minibike ninja knowledge I learned on here :laugh:

Bonanza mini bike

It's a mid-peg BC1100 with the wrong seat, wrong front wheel, wrong engine, jacked up jackshaft, and pants ripper/leg remover chain? How did I do?

View attachment 82387 View attachment 82388

It still might be a great source for me for the forks, footpegs, chrome fenders, kickstand for my project... I might have to call in the morning but it's more than a 2 hour drive. :scooter:
Are you going to part out the parts that you don't want?

Never post a pic of a bike if you are interested in buying it!
Did you pick it up?
Man, that sounds soooo cutthroat! :devil2: lol. It was on Craigslist, not some secret private seller only I had access to, right? There are other members who live a lot closer to the seller who have access to Craigslist...

Yeah, I'm a sucker I got it :laugh: It's got plenty of issues/mods. :hack: Now that I have it I'm sure I'll find more. Or maybe the Bonanza experts on here will point them out to me?

Thanks, Ken

Something odd looking about that jackshaft bearing setup...do you have a close up pic ?
No, it is odd :hack: :laugh: Original jackshaft plates have lotsa' extra holes with ONE INCH bearings and keyed shaft bolted on :doah: At least it was put on straight and runs true lol.

When the blizzard we are having stops I will clear up some space and take more pics if you are willing to help :thumbsup: I'll start a new thread hopefully in the right spot.

Thanks, Ken