Bonanza mini buggy

Hello fellow Michigander. Your buggy looks sharp as is. It looks like a dune cat that’s been working out and got a little leaner in the waistline. What kind of drive train does it have?

myjunk

Hello fellow Michigander. Your buggy looks sharp as is. It looks like a dune cat that’s been working out and got a little leaner in the waistline. What kind of drive train does it have?
Im in Northern Mi, around Traverse City, how about you? Here is a picture before I painted it green. I have had it around for several years and always put other projects in front of it. This year I decided it was time. It has the original frame, but I put on disc brakes and installed a JLO 230 snowmobile engine and clutch in it. I have heard that these were not real big sellers for Bonanza.

Attachments

Im in Northern Mi, around Traverse City, how about you? Here is a picture before I painted it green. I have had it around for several years and always put other projects in front of it. This year I decided it was time. It has the original frame, but I put on disc brakes and installed a JLO 230 snowmobile engine and clutch in it. I have heard that these were not real big sellers for Bonanza.

I’m 20min south of Detroit. Retired mason who had a small tri-sport 3-wheeler growing up and LOVED it. I got my son a dune cat to ride. When he was old enough to wrench on it he had no interest in it so I stored it for years. Now retired I have time to tinker with it. I plan to add a front bumper and hidden electric water guns. I’m to tall to ride it but love to tinker. I hope when you ride yours it reminds you of the simple joys of life 09781D3A-16AA-4FC2-A257-99D621CBB4E0.png

old shed finds

I decided not to restore it but rather make it look a little better and have some fun with it. I dont have to worry about it getting dirty, or if I scrape it I wont be heartbroken. Since i live in Michigan it could be a few months before I get a chance to actually ride it! Anybody else on here have one?
That thing is neat as hell I never seen one... Looks very fun.

^^ Thanks, I'd like to know more about it. What was the stock engine & driveline? My Rupp Go Joe has a 295cc 19HP Kohler with snowmobile TC.