Bonanza "MX" parts wanted

markus

I think I have most parts I need for this bike but I would like to install optional lights. I have an NOS taillight but I could use the optional mount as seen here (thanks to evil ed for the pic):

Also original headlight and wiring parts wanted ( I do have a close to original headlight to work with),

an original chainguard would be preffered or one of the cast ones that Jeff clark had made a few of (dunno if he's gonna be making any more. I have a few repop f/g guards),

the clamp for the original exhuast pipe (this bike is getting an H50, I have an NOS Bonanza pipe for it and the "L" bracket is still on the bike) ,

correct brake lever, correct grips/throttle,

Possibly a face side of rear wheel or just that half

correct optional front brake would be nice,

Long correct style kickstand, (have short ones for 6" wheeled bikes if you wanna trade)

Gotta good base to start with, hoping to get it looking right and correct:thumbsup::

markus

Thanks guys, Sly those are scottesy's clamps aren't they? I was hung up on the Hodaka reference, but I just measured a Bonanza pipe for a tec and it looks to be the same dia:thumbsup:

Kenny, that one is a 14"

Yes, they are scottesy's clamps, asked him to make them for me. They are perfect. I believe they are the correct dia for your exhaust also but, the L bracket is for the wrong side thats all.