Bonanza MX questions

So I picked up this Bonanza MX yesterday and I’m looking through the forum and media section trying to figure a few things out. The fenders and the tank (which I don’t have) were orange. So that narrows down the search quite a bit, but the front wheel is not the normal spinner type wheel and it has a front brake, so I’m stumped. Anyone have any ideas If this wheel must have just simply been swapped at some point in its life or if it matches to some other model?
I heard that @slywilliez and @bigevilone2 might be good folks to ask...

Thank you!

Attachments

That thing had the tank on it the other day, they must have sold it off the bike...bummer!
Yeah, I know the guy. We went to his house for a van kart for my buddy and he had the rest of the bike (minus the tank) sitting there and the price was right, so we loaded it up with the van kart. The tank was still there so I at least got to see it. :)

that looks like a honda z50 front wheel and brake assembly. some of the MX models had a front brake as an option, typically when ordered with a hodaka, but they still ran the 8" bonanza wheel. sweet buy
Thanks, man... I could have just asked you when I asked about the duster sissy bar! :)

The guy who you bought it from bought it from another guy who paid $25 for it. I would have tried to buy it from him but he just wanted trades and since it was in Texas that was out of the question. I did tell him it was the wrong front wheel but he must not have passed on that information to the other guy. Something is up with that rear wheel also. Can you take a better picture of the left side opposite of the sprocket side? A friend of mine ended up buying the gas tank.

The guy who you bought it from bought it from another guy who paid $25 for it. I would have tried to buy it from him but he just wanted trades and since it was in Texas that was out of the question. I did tell him it was the wrong front wheel but he must not have passed on that information to the other guy. Something is up with that rear wheel also. Can you take a better picture of the left side opposite of the sprocket side? A friend of mine ended up buying the gas tank.
Yeah, I saw all the $25 stuff go down on the TOMB page when it was posted up there. I’m at the office today, but yes I’ll get a better pic of the sprocket side. Thanks!