Bonanza MX

Does your bike have a badge on the front motor plate? look under there. I have a MX1310-tcs and they were original Jade green frame, white tank and chrome fenders. I would bet the bike was silver from the factory. If you strip the bike look deep in the welds should tell you the OG color. Good luck Karen.

Does your bike have a badge on the front motor plate? look under there. I have a MX1310-tcs and they were original Jade green frame, white tank and chrome fenders. I would bet the bike was silver from the factory. If you strip the bike look deep in the welds should tell you the OG color. Good luck Karen.
Thanks Bill. I still think it was blue. You can look at the frame at Windber because I am not painting it before that. "Bonanza Rat".:laugh:
I'm just spraying some rust:wink:

Getting closer on the rat. Ran the engine some today. Waiting for some Parts from OldMiniBikes. Hey, I measured and a top tank won't fit on this bike:eek:ut: I think originally the bike came with a Tecumseh.

You need to run the shorter MX seat.
Thanks Ed. Why didn't I think of that:doah: I know better.:laugh: That is the seat pan that came with the bike. I fixed all the fiberglass, new studs and recovered it. This was actually the first seat I ever did. I even used blue thread because that was all I had at the time.:laugh: