Bonanza Score!

I was dropping my Hodaka engine off today up in Vacaville Ca. So I figure I'll check the local Craig's list. I found this Bonanza up in Chico, Home of Sierra Nevada Brewery. $65 smackers with freshly blasted Go Powers and New Tires and tubes. He threw in the Briggs 2 horse for free. Today was a good day.

A very good score! Congrats.
Thanks. This Guy and his Son Are into Fixin Old Chevy Trucks. He's actually found a couple mini bikes at the dumps or Scrap Yard. The $65 was what he paid for the Tires and tubes. It was a 400 mile round trip but I was already heading in that direction. 105 degrees up there yesterday!

Thanks All. Hey Jdogg, I even have my niece down in Fresno keeping her eyes open. She's a reporter on ABC 30 News, Vannessa. She thinks this Sickness would make a good reality show.

Luckily they sell the plates maybe even the peg mounts, an easy fix even to fab some especially for some of the metal magicians we have here. And yeah you are right, a deal all the way around!
EVEN THOUGHT THEY CUT OFF JACKSHAFT plats and foot peg mounts?Still a good deal for Go Powers!

Luckily they sell the plates maybe even the peg mounts, an easy fix even to fab some especially for some of the metal magicians we have here. And yeah you are right, a deal all the way around!
I can make those plates at work. It's a front peg model model which is nothing but a 12" piece of 5/8" . There's also a few other tabs welded on for a kill switch and who knows what? :confused: I'm gonna use those sweet Go Powers and New tires for the 2nd micro cycle I picked up.