bonanza scout CR500

Wbcor

I need one also for my BC1300. I didn’t know worksd55 also did the tanks, but I’ll add that to the chain guard and exhaust that I want to get from him.
I had a brief message from him on the pricing, but haven’t heard back from him on my request to buy.

The Guy who sold me my all original BC1200 threw in that Tank and it it had a repair on it. I assumed it was the Original. The 3-1/2” that’s on it now doesn’t look Original. Maybe the Bonanza Gods will chime in. 96200F43-873E-4CA2-9144-B937B26F74E6.jpeg

sonerenos

Original Bonanza tank measured 4x7 and if you count the roundness of the ends you may come up with 7-1/2. The extra long tank you speak of was a 4x12 or 4x14, I'd have to measure mine. They aren't easy to come by and expect to pay a good amount for one when you do. Round tanks are cool of any size.

Anything Dave (worksd55) works on turns out flawless. I would recommend Dave's (worksd55) tank if you cant get your paws on an original.

You have A Bonanza Alter Boy here ! Text or call me for any Bonanza Orginal advice or any survivor pictures you need. 412-277-5803. We Are Alway Looking to Help our Fellow Man. Amen !! Lol !!!