bonanza SCOUT mini bike

71dodge

ok well most of you seen it when i first brought it home it needs help. the frame is in EXCELLENT shape and there are no re welds cracks bents nothing. now as far as the forks go the do need help i cut the bars off about an inch above were they meat the tripple tree so i could sleeve them i also have the bars to go with the fornt rim is a 6inch rim and the bak is the origanal 4inch rim. the sprocket is NOT bent i had it tested on a machine it was the way i was tighting the bolts and the stupid spacers. id like at least 60 OBO for the frame forks rims tires nuts bolts etc i also have a older 2hp briggs that runs GREAT and i could include that with the bike for 80 OBO (with motor frame etc) it has tires with it i just found them in my shed it would be awsome bike all done i am flexable on the prices and as far as shipping it was 75 to ship to OR. so if your closer id imagine it would be cheaper i live in inverness florida and WILL SHIP to lower 48 states thanks

View attachment 14597

View attachment 14598

View attachment 14599

View attachment 14600

Last edited:
well id like this gone so i can get another one off a member so MAKE A OFFER ON THE WHOLE THING motor and all i even have a 6hp tec (needs carb cleaned) that i would throw in for a a LITTLE bit extra $

Hent

well id like this gone so i can get another one off a member so MAKE A OFFER ON THE WHOLE THING motor and all i even have a 6hp tec (needs carb cleaned) that i would throw in for a a LITTLE bit extra $
Why not clean the carb and offer a good running motor? :wink:

all offers trades trades and cash anything will be considered i just dont want it come on people this is rare lol ANY OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id like at least 60 OBO for the frame forks rims tires nuts bolts etc i also have a older 2hp briggs that runs GREAT and i could include that with the bike for 80 OBO (with motor frame etc)
Sounds like your selling it for $80