Bonanza Swingarm Shaft

Looking for a 9 1/2'' swingarm shaft for a mid peg Bonanza, clips or no clips. Anyone? I have a new swingarm shaft and new jackshaft for the front peg Bonanza I can trade or do cash. Cheers!!

Last edited:
I have that one but it's to short. The mid peg swingarm and jackshaft are different from the front peg models.
Front peg SA 9'' JS 9 5/16
Mid peg SA 9 1/2'' JS 9 13/16
Cheers!

You can just buy a shaft, 5/8 I think, from McMaster Carr and cut it to your size. That is what I did. I even took a dremmel and put little grooves in the ends to except the clip.

Hi manchester1! Thank you for the suggestion, that's my plan B.I have some 5/8 chromoly stock I was going to use if I couldn't find a shaft except I was going to grind a flat spot on both ends and use collar locks instead of clips.It will be awhile before I need the shaft, I just finished stripping the frame and stuck front forks is whooping my butt! My hat's off to you gals and guys who do this constantly!! Mark

Hi manchester1! Thank you for the suggestion, that's my plan B.I have some 5/8 chromoly stock I was going to use if I couldn't find a shaft except I was going to grind a flat spot on both ends and use collar locks instead of clips.It will be awhile before I need the shaft, I just finished stripping the frame and stuck front forks is whooping my butt! My hat's off to you gals and guys who do this constantly!! Mark
:thumbsup::thumbsup: