Bonanza. Typhoon Mini Cycle

One owner Bike. Wow. Unbelievable Survivor Unrestored . A ton of History on this bike that could have been a Big Shot in the arm for Bonanza if it only got the exposure that it deserves

I can't remember his name but he wasn't located that far from me. He told me the hole story about the bike which I forget. :laugh: Something like his dad had a store or his dad won the bike, I can't remember. He did say his dad told him to hold onto the bike because it would be worth a lot of money some day. Tell the story if you know it.:thumbsup:

The Story behind the Bonanza Typhoon Mini Cycle.... It was told to me by the Orginal owner (Jeff) that we got the Typhoon from .His Dad Worked for J.C.Penny's Purchasing department..Bonanza sent a new partly dismantled bike to See and Test as a New product line from Bonanza..The conclusion was they felt it was to Powerful for there Liking so it never got on the floor in the Automotive Department... Bonanza said they could have the bike and Jeff's Dad gave him the bike with Great Caution and Limitations so as a Child he would not get Hurt....If he only knew..Lol. Glad to say Jeff is here today and walking well Lol !!! He said It was Hard to let go. But when you have children starting in College it does not grow on trees...Its Funny but i really feel i have meet Jeff as a child ! We talked and he grew up were i did and road mini bike were i did .Also test road as a child bikes were i bought my first Mickey Bike which he probably road mine also...Lol. Thanks Jeff... You never know he might have it back one Day !!! Anyone needing help with any Bonanzas or pictures of survivors. Text or call 412-277-5803 Mark Thank you for keeping the old minis Alive !!!

We are getting old 60. Also have all the Orginal paper work from Bonanza to Penny's,
dates.Assembly directions, manuals, specification, all with Bonanza letter Head.

Last edited: