Bonanza with Hodaka help/info needed

Hello... I picked up a Bonanza with the Hodaka on it this weekend. I can tell the engine mount is incorrect but can some of you Bonanza experts help me figure some things out with it? What model is this... what is obviously not original, etc. A friend told me to check the engine code for an E and I confirmed that it does begin with an E.
uploading pics on here was difficult, hopefully I’m posting them correctly. Thank you

Here’s how it should look but yours is a 67 mine is a 68. Someone probably built it but looks like engine mounts and correct pipe.

Good that it went to someone who cares and not just for resale ... I was the guy who was first in line and decided at the last minute to pass it on to someone else ... The sweet old lady selling it said she had some eager folks waiting behind me ... I thought I wanted to get back into mini bikes again but my heart just isn't in it anymore ... Congrats on the great find my friend !!

Good that it went to someone who cares and not just for resale ... I was the guy who was first in line and decided at the last minute to pass it on to someone else ... The sweet old lady selling it said she had some eager folks waiting behind me ... I thought I wanted to get back into mini bikes again but my heart just isn't in it anymore ... Congrats on the great find my friend !!
Thanks! They were super nice... They couldn’t believe people cared about mini bikes, much less the amount that contacted them. We chatted a bit, he even gave me a Yamaha seat he had in case I liked that seat better.